5.18.2011

{What I'm Loving Wednesday!}

I'm Loving that Cari is back interning with us. She is genuinely the sweetest girl I know!

I'm Loving that my cousin is spending the summer with us. He lives in California and we don't get to see him that much. SO HAPPY!



I'm Loving this bible verse: Psalm 27:14

"Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD."



I'm Loving that this show is back. You could defiantly say that I am addicted to these girls and their crazy life's.


I'm Loving this Coconut Mocha Frap a little to much. I think I am going to need an intervention soon!




4 comments:

ty said...

LOVE the coffee. Need one NOW.

Greer's Gossip said...

I still haven't tried to Coconut frap from Starbucks! I need to soon, coconut is my favorite!!

Chelley N said...

Psalm 27:14 is one of my favorite verses. Thanks for posting it!

Happy Wednesday!

Rebecca said...

I've really been wanting to try that frap! Yay for your cousin coming to visit! Great things you are loving today :)