5.04.2011

{Date Night w/ my Momma and Sissy!}



So last night my Momma, Sissy and I went on a little date. Dinner, Ice Cream and a movie. We had dinner at Panera Bread (LOVE me some of there Greek Salad!). Then went to my favorite place to get Ice Cream. COLD STONE!!!



I got my favorite Ice Cream, Cake Batter with coconut, rainbow sprinkles, and chocolate chips! This was defiantly I diet friendly dessert.... not!



Then it was movie time. Aj and I have been wanting to see this movie for so long now! Plus Aj and I LOVE Twilight and are Team Edward all the way, so anytime we can see that hunky/ sparkly vampire, we will! Oh and Reese Witherspoon is my favorite actress!

The movie was so good!!! I have heard great things about the book so I am going to pick it up after work and start reading it! I completely recommend this movie. I cried about 8 times, and was on the edge of my seat wondering what was going to happen next about 3 times! This will defiantly be a DVD purchase when it comes out.

No comments: