5.11.2011

{What I'm Loving Wednesday!}




I'm Loving this handsome man of mine!!!


I'm Loving this bible verse this week! James 1:2 "Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trails of many kinds"



This week has taught me to have soooo much faith in the Lord!








I'm Loving my Black Onyx Earrings from Tiffany's. I haven't worn these in forever!









I'm Loving these charms from Pandora. I don't have any of the wedding collection and I would LOVE to have them. So these are what I am asking for next.











And this one is Jeff's Birthstone.







I'm Loving that this weekend I will be at the Disney French Quarter Resort with my Momma and Sister! We will spend the weekend relaxing, shopping and eating.







I'm Loving my bible study/ quite time that I am doing right now.







I'm Loving my new dress from Target.









I'm Loving that I will be started P90X next Monday. Jeff started a week ago and you can already see his results. Wish me LUCK!





















7 comments:

ty said...

Oh my goodness, I loved that Target dress in orange!!

Anonymous said...

great things your loving!


Happy wednesday!

Joeylee said...

P90X is great! good luck
Love those earrings, so pretty

Kit said...

I have the wedding bell wit the pearl. My husband got me a pandora bracket with some charms as my wedding gift!!!!

Those are some awesome things that you are loving today!!! Hope you have a great Wednesday!

Lisa said...

I love that last Pandora charm. Very pretty!

Kristen said...

Love those charms - so cute! And that Resort looks beautiful - have fun! :)

Paula said...

Love that bible verse! Have fun this weekend, and good luck with p90x!