5.15.2011

{weekend recap}

I hope everyone had a GREAT weekend! Mine was fabulous.

On Friday I played Shuffle Board with this adorable couple (Dan and Barby)

and this hunk!



We played boys vs girls

and the boys killed us.



On Saturday my momma picked Aj and I up for our girls weekend.



The view from our room. It was in the perfect location!


Aj and I sitting out side the restaurant watching it rain.


and chatting with the locals.



Our hotel was one out of three that you could take a water taxi to Downtown Disney. So much better then taking a bus!

After shopping we went to eat at the House of Blues. They had some live music and great food.



Downtown Disney at night



On Sunday we ate breakfast, walked around the resort, and rode these strange bikes...

After our bike ride the weather was getting bad so we went back home. Momma dropped us off and we met up with some friends at the pool. We ended up making up a game called..... Water Beach Ball Volleyball. It was a blast and we played for 4 hours.


I hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahhh that looks like so much fun! I'm jealous! xoxo