Every Morning I have a yummy smoothie to start my day. This has been my favorite lately and I thought I would share. Hope you guys like it.
- 2 c. Spinach
- Almond Milk
- 1 bananas
- Frozen Strawberries
- Frozen Pineapple
- Kasha Berrie Granola
I have been walking for a few weeks and have nice walking shoes, but when I started to run in them it did not go to well. I was looking at some Nike's but there is so many types of shoes. Overwhelmed and need help!
For Lindsey's Birthday we went to Hiro's Japanese Steak House (amazing food) and then to World of Beers.
Saturday we were very lazy during the day. We cleaned a bit and caught up with Tivo. At night Jeff, my Daddy, cousin and Uncle all got tickets to go see the Monster Truck Rally. The girls were not to interested in that so we went to dinner at BJ's and then a movie. We saw Leap Year...It was a cute girlie movie (if you love your man you will not make him see this movie) that was extremely predictable!
Then for dinner we went to my parents house and watched the football game. My Dad made his famous Supper on a bread slice. (which is basically meatloaf on french bread) Jeff and Dad devoured it. I made myself a salad and brought that over for me. While the guys watched the game Mum and I watched Extreme Home Makeover. Two reasons I love to watch this show... One, It always makes me cry. Good tears, I like to see the families happy. And two we are always looking to see if we can see Jeff's best friend John. He has worked on the show for three years as a builder.
5. Applebee’s - Drink specials :). My hubby loves this place. We usually go here once a week. I don’t get much here. I usually order a salad and modify it. No cheese, dressing, or meat.
My Top Five Books… (Not in any particular order.)
1. All four of the Twilight books: by Stephenie Meyer – I will totally admit that I love these books! Team Edward!!!
2. Redeeming love: by Francine Rivers
3. Tuesdays with Morrie: by Mitch Albom
4. Dear John: by Nicholas Sparks – I am so excited; they made this into a movie and will be out on Feb, 5 2010.
5. Love you Forever: by Robert N. Munsch. – I know this is a children’s book, but my mother read this to me every night. And I am so thrilled to one day read this to my children. My mother still says to me, “I will love you forever, I will like you for always, and as long as you’re living my baby you’ll be.”
What are your favorite books?
~Keep the inside of my car clean. It looks like I live in my car.
~Wake up an hour earlier to read my Quite Time and make our lunches.
~Sell our condo and buy a house.
~Pay off debt.
~Eat out only twice a week.
~blog at least 2 times a week.
~Go walking 3 times a week.
I am really hoping I stick to them this year!
We went to dinner with Jeff's parents at Cody's Roadhouse Grill. I love that place.
This is the largest beer ever. The waitress wanted to know if we wanted the small or the large. Jeff and I were thinking the large was a bit taller than the small... ya it is a big difference. The large equals 3 1/2 beers. I could not finish that!
After dinner we wanted to meet up with Jeff's best friend Best (his name is John Best, I call him Best). Best lives in LA and works for Extreme Home make over, so it is really hard to see him. So naturally we went to our favorite dive bar Masteries.