I was talking to my hubby and thinking of a way for you galls to get to know me better. Then a commercial for Sound of music came on…. The song “These are a few of my Favorite things”. That’s it! Every Wednesday I will have a subject with a theme (like books, music, movies, ext.).
My Top Five Books… (Not in any particular order.)
1. All four of the Twilight books: by Stephenie Meyer – I will totally admit that I love these books! Team Edward!!!
2. Redeeming love: by Francine Rivers
3. Tuesdays with Morrie: by Mitch Albom
4. Dear John: by Nicholas Sparks – I am so excited; they made this into a movie and will be out on Feb, 5 2010.
5. Love you Forever: by Robert N. Munsch. – I know this is a children’s book, but my mother read this to me every night. And I am so thrilled to one day read this to my children. My mother still says to me, “I will love you forever, I will like you for always, and as long as you’re living my baby you’ll be.”
What are your favorite books?