1. Tijuana Flats – this is my go to place for every meal. I cannot get enough of TF’s. Every Valentine’s Day Jeff and I come here. I have no patience when I have to wait for something, and I don’t see the point on spending a ton of money to go somewhere to eat. With TF’s I know I am going to love it!
2. Courtside Grill – This is not a chain restaurant, sorry everybody. But if you are ever in the Tampa Bay area you will have to stop in here. It is owned by Matt Geiger who was a NBA basketball player. It is two blocks away from work. The Mahi is delicious!
3. Carrabba’s Italian Grill – My baby sister works here, so the 50% off discount is wonderful! They have my favorite martini drink there, the “st pete tini”.
4. Bonefish - How could you not love this place? I don’t have many restrictions here; I eat fish so the sky is the limit.
5. Applebee’s - Drink specials :). My hubby loves this place. We usually go here once a week. I don’t get much here. I usually order a salad and modify it. No cheese, dressing, or meat.