1.21.2010

{don't know what to wear}

One of my best friends birthday is tomorrow and I need some help on what to wear. We are going to dinner at Hero's Japanese Steak house and then going to World of Beers. Both places are pretty casual so I want to wear jeans with my new flat boots.


*Hair and Makeup*
I am curling my hair, and either going to put it half up like LC or all down like Miley. The makeup will be a smoky eye with light foundation.
For both outfits I will wear skinny jeans, black flat boots, my fossil watch and my Pandora bracelet.

This is my favorite option. The cardigan is black not white.

Or this, the back of the shirt has diamonds buttons that go half way down. So I figured I would pair them off with diamond studs.
Let me know what you galls think! Thanks for the help.

Always, Amy

No comments: