5.09.2011

{Weekend Recap - Mothers Day}

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was prefect after a crazy week of work.




On Friday Jeff and I sat home caught up on our DVR and just relaxed. I had been working 13 hour days that week, so I didn't want to do anything!!!!




On Saturday I cleaned the entire condo, while Jeff P90Xed and ran. We went on some errands and bought our Momma's there gifts for Mother's Day. At night Jeff really wanted to do a date night, and his mom got us a gift certificate to Rumba. What a goooood dinner! Jeff and I love seared tuna, and theres was amazing!!! Plus the Arnold Palmer was so good (lemonade and sweet tea), I had 5 cups!






On Sunday {mothers day} we woke up for early to get some things done before church. When I walked in the living room Jeff and the fur babies had this out for me.



And this is what they got me. I love my new charm!!!


After church we met up with the entire Schoeny family {my daddy's side} on a resturant on the water.








my uncle, grams, and daddy


I am so blessed to have my Momma as my best friend/ mentor/ hero! She is truely the most amazing person I know...


...and a total goof ball!



After lunch we went to Starbuck happy hour! They have brought back my favorite drink, Coconut Moca Frappochino!!!!!!!!!!!







After spending the day with my family we met up with Jeff's family. My mother in law LOVES Sloppy Joe's, so that is were we took her for dinner.




We always get the same thing there... Jeff gets the sloppy joe and I get the fish tacos.


John trying to eat his sloppy joe.


My sweet in laws, John and Sandy



My handsom hubby and myself



and Jeremy and Megan



We had such a great time with our Momma's! Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments: