1.02.2011

New Years Recap

Our weekend started Friday morning with us driving to Lake City. We really wanted to spend the holiday with Jeff's sister and her hubby. When we arrived Carson and Abby were getting picked up to stay the night with there Nana and Papa (Chris's parents). After the kids were gone we hung out with them talking and laughing and then we had to get ready for the big night. Chris is very involved with the Rotary club and will be president next year. Which will be very exciting for them.


Chris and Jenny



We stayed and danced until 1:30 that night. We had so much fun and the food was so good. I can have eaten all night if I was able to!
On Saturday we went to Chris's parents (who I LOVE) for New Years dinner and to watch the Gator game. Chris's parents live on a farm and have horses and cows. They had 5 new cows and 2 were born on Christmas. Sadly I didn't get that many pictures from the day but these will have to do!

Carson was making funny faces.

Abby was so excited that we had cupcakes for dessert and they all had rings on them. She was wearing them around the house, and I told her to say I pity the fool. She is so stinking cute! When we got back to Chris and Jenny's house the kids were put to bed and we stayed up to watch football and play a game called picturicka. I have no idea if i spelled that right. The game was so much fun and I won 2 out of 3 games! I have a photographic memory, and it was used in this game :)

On Sunday we woke up and had breakfast with everyone. Then Jeff and I started driving home. When we got there I started cleaning, unpacking and taking the Christmas decorations down. The house looks so sad now!

I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe New Years!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Girl-you look so beautiful! SO glad y'all had a wonderful NYE! xoxo