1.03.2011

My 2011 Resolutions

*Spend Less Money - J and I bought the Dave Ramsey book last week and started a new budget this week. I think this might be a little hard for me (I love to shop and spend money) but the results will be worth it.

*Run my first 5k - J runs in 5k's all the time and I think it would be fun to run with him.

*Buy a new home - One of the many reasons we are on a budget to save money.

*Watch less TV - I am addicted to TV, it is always on when I am home. So my goal is to watch less. Pray for me (I am serious!).

*Start a new Etsy business with my two best friends - We have named it the CraftyLAB (LAB - Lindsey, Amy and Barby) and are really excited about this. I will let you know when we are open for business!

*Scrapbook more - I have a TON of scrapbooking supplies and need to use it. I am not joking when I say a ton. I have 6 of the 16x16 boxes full of stuff and 4 plastic bins of things. Hopefully this will also take my mind of not shopping :)

*Get healthy - since I have been married I have gained 45 pounds. I am so disgusted with myself when I look in the mirror. I am not going to set a weight goal, I just want to be healthy and feel good about myself!

*Pray more - J and I pray together before every meal, but I want to take more time out of my day and pray!

*Spend more time with my sister - We have very different work schedules but I want to see her more often!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

THose are some great ones! Good luck!

Unknown said...

Great resolutions! I'll be cheering you on from South Georgia! xoxo