1.27.2011

A little about me...

I saw this on a fellow bloggers blog and had to do this.

How tall are you?
I am 5'4"

Besides bills, what do you spend most of your money on?
Nothing! Jeff and I are on the Dave Ramsey Budget so we can pay off our cars and save money for a house to bring our baby home to! No I am not prego yet, but I am praying for it to happen!

What are your three favorite websites?
blogger. facebook. fox news.

What brand of tennis shoes do you prefer?
I live in FL and do not need to wear tennis shoes that often. But I own New Balance tennis shoes, and I LOVE my Merrell hiking boots.

What food can you absolutely not stand to eat?
Peas. I think they are the nastiest things ever! My momma would make me eat them as a kid. I love all the other veggies out there but she would still make peas every week and I was forced to eat them. (I should have called child abuse a long time age)

How many pairs of jeans do you own?
I only own 2 pairs. I cannot stand jean/ pants. You will see me either in a skirt or dress everyday. And when it is cold out I wear tights and boot to keep my legs warm.

If you could have any job, what would it be?
To be a stay at home momma!

Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
I have been in one before but it did not take me anywhere in it. When I was in high school we had a outdoor competition and it was so hot that me and three other girls on my team pasted out.

How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two, head and knee!

On a scale of 1-5, how organized are you?
4. sometimes 5.

4 comments:

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

So glad you found my blog and entered my giveaway! I am also glad to have found yours. How cool that you live in FL - we used to travel there to wakeboard in January in WinterHaven! We couldn't believe how warm it was in January :)

Miss Southern Prep said...

I hate peas, too! I can't wait for the RH of BH finale tonight, either! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Kristen said...

Good luck with the baby making! :D

Unknown said...

Good for y'all for being so disciplined with Dave Ramsey! Praying God will bless you with a sweet baby in His time! I love reading these to find out more about people! Have a blessed day! xoxo