4.06.2011

Wedding Week Recap - Post 5

Wedding Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The wedding weather was perfect not to cold for us, and it didn't rain. Both things were awesome cause this was an outdoor wedding!

The Bridal Party *************************** Random Pics My flowers



*****************************************

Introducing the new Mr. and Mrs. Jeremy Gable
Food! Soooooo good!
Down the table
*********************************

Toast Time


Jeff was so nervous when he gave his Best Man speech. The best part about it was Jeff used a part of Jeremy's Best Man speech, that made everyone laugh so hard!

I love you guys from the Bottom of my Heart to the Top of my Heart!


Missy gave such a sweet speech! It made me cry!!!


*************************************

The Cake

***************************************

First Dance
Mother Son Dance

********************************

Let the Party Begin


For having only 27 people at the wedding... we danced the entire night!


The Bride gettin down.




No, I did not really eat a spoon full of Jelly Belly's... I ate 2 spoon fulls. JK



I have no idea what we are all singing too.


Taking a much needed dance break!

Stay tuned for what we did the rest of the week...

2 comments:

Kristen said...

what a beautiful wedding! the bride is gorgeous! i loved her veil and flowers. your hair turned out fab!

Brittany said...

What a gorgeous wedding!