4.15.2011

Five Question Friday

Linking to My Little Life 1. What is your favorite sign of spring? I live in on the beach in Florida, so my favorite sign of spring is crossing over a bridge and seeing all the boats in the water! 2. What was your best birthday ever? My 21st. Jeff and my best friends took me out to a really nice dinner. They had a cake for me and my first "drink". The St. Pete Tini 3. What is your favorite dessert? Pecan Pie!!! 4. What is the best excuse you've ever used to get out of a ticket? I was late to church. I really wasn't an excuse. I was on my way to church for our spring trip. The cop thought I was lying cause it was on a Friday. (Two years later that same cop started to go to our church) 5. Do you wake up before your alarm, with your alarm, or after hitting snooze several times? With my alarm. I am an early bird but I am not a morning person.

No comments: