5.09.2012

30 Weeks!

How far along? 30 Weeks, only 70 more days to go!!!

Total weight gain: a grand total of 13 pounds

Maternity clothes? I have started to wear my maternity dresses more and more, but thankfully I can still get away with some of my regular dresses.

Stretch marks? Oh ya, they came out of nowhere and came fast! But Gable and I call them Love Scratches, and they remind me of this precious gift that I am caring.  

Sleep: I can’t really remember having a full night of sleep. I am starting to get at the uncomfortable stage and I toss/turn all night long.

Best moment this week: We went down Rainbow River this past Saturday… I jumped off the tube so I could swim for a bit, I just didn’t realize that my belly couldn’t get through the hole in the tube when I wanted to get back up. Thankfully my best friend traded with me or I would have been swimming for 3 hours down the river. It was a great laugh for the group.  

Miss Anything? The ability to sit up without making a grunting sound.

Movement: My little boy is a big time mover. And he loves to kick; he actually kicked me so hard that he has bruised my liver. My midwife had me do an ultrasound cause of the pain, and she mentioned that it is swollen. So ice packs have become my new best friend!

Food cravings: Grits

Anything making you queasy or sick: Thankfully nothing anymore.

Gender: It’s a BOY!!! Caleb James!

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: overall feeling pretty great, but my the area where my liver is will start to hurt.

Belly Button in or out? In, and actually hoping for an out.

Wedding rings on or off? My band is off L it is smaller than the engagement ring, but we have a fake band in its place.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Very Happy and I have a calmness going on to.

Looking forward to: My shower is on the 19th and I can’t wait. My sister has worked so hard on every detail and I just know it will be perfect.

No comments: