12.13.2010

Weekend Recap

Friday Night my best friend and her amazing boy friend Dan, had us over for game night. We had a taco salad (so yummy) and corona.
I have no idea what the name of this game was, lets just say I lost. :(
Dan and Jeff were the final two player for the game called spoons. We had not played this since high school. I forgot how much fun it was!
Barby was playing hostest.

On Saturday we had my works Holiday Party. I was very excited about this because I planned then entire party, with the help of one of my co-workers Jason. We had been planning this party for about 5 months and wanted everything to be perfect. All of the board members were going to be there. The president knows how much I love to plan parties and thought this project would be a great fit for me.


Here is the room. The chandeliers sold me on this room!

The gentleman on the right is Jason, he is the one who helped with all of this.

This tree was in the area we had cocktail hour.

The ordure's in Cocktail hour.

Of course we were the first people on the dance floor.


I am so happy that this party went to so well. Event planning is something that I have always loved to do. I even had a board members wife come up to me and said this is the best Raymond James party she has been to. The company is over 50 years old, so I am so flattered!

Sunday J and I did nothing. It was so nice to just chill at home!


Hope everyone had a great weekend!


No comments: