I did this survey in 2008 but I thought I would do it again. Some of my answers are still the same.
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? I love them both!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa wraps all of his gifts in brown packing paper with red ribbon on it.
3. Colored lights or white lights on tree/house? all white
4. Do you have Mistletoe? I never have... I should buy some this year and get a picture of Jeff and I kissing under it.
5. When do you put your decorations up? On black Friday and I have done my Christmas shopping.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? This egg creation thing that my grams makes every year.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Hmm.. one doesn't stand out in particular to me.
8. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Only with my grandparents on my moms side.
9. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? What truth... Santa is real! jk my mom was not really that creative with wrapping Santa's gifts, she used the same paper as their gifts to us, and I could tell her hand writing was the same as Santa's.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? I am very picky with my tree, I don't even let Jeff help (he is fine with that. He sits on the couch and drinks hot coco.). Light go on first then the bulbs go on and our favorite ornaments. And last we put the Santa hat as a topper (tree can't hold a star). For the grand finally of the tree we have our yearly ornaments in the middle for everyone to see! I LOVE MY TREE!
11. Snow! Love it or Hate it? Hmm.. I love to see it, love to play in it.. but don't live anywhere near it. Thanks FLORIDA!
12. Can you ice skate? sure can, but not that well. Jeff is really good at it. He use to play Hockey in high school.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Every gift I love but my favorite is... But I love my pearl earrings that my parents bought me.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Being with family. I love just being together and doing fun holiday things.
15. What tops your tree? a Santa hat, we do the fake tree and ours is small (small condo), so the first year we got the tree we bought this pretty star from Pottery Barn. As soon as we put it on the top of the tree started to bend. This star was so heavy, I returned it the next day and bought the Santa hat.
16. What's your favorite holiday tradition? Christmas Eve. My family and friends all get together, have a huge dinner and then drinks and a ton of laughter!
17. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving, I love watching peoples reaction to the gifts!
18. What is your favorite holiday desert? Pecan Pie or Red Velvet Cake!
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? Silent night!
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Depends... in coco - Yum, by them self - Yuck
21. What is your favorite Christmas special/ movie? Christmas Vacation and White Christmas!