10.04.2010

Menu Monday

J is back home from his hiking trip and I can get back to cooking for two. So here is our menu for this week.

Monday – Steamed Shrimp with Cajun seasoning and corn of the cob

Tuesday - I am making J lasagna, so he can heat it up in the oven while I am at a class.

Wednesday – same thing as Tuesday. J is getting left over’s.

Thursday – Taco salads with fixings. I make J’s with turkey meat and I do black beans.

Friday – Fish with Green Beans. We are having Jeremy and Megan over for a little Pumpkin Carving Contest. I can’t wait to make pumpkin seeds, and drink autumn beer J

Saturday – We have a USF football game. Because it is a afternoon game we usually go out to eat after the game. Go BULLS!

Sunday – Dinner with my Parents. J and I get to see their brand new kitchen.

No comments: