6.26.2012

My Work Shower

I know I still need to show everyone pictures from my big shower that my sister hosted, it is coming. But until then...

My work shower was so much fun. The two ladies that hosted it are going to be the two people that I will miss the most while I am away. Caleb was spoiled again with so many wonderful goodies, and the best part was they collected enough money that Gable and I could get our car seat (I have been told this is importantJ), stroller, the extra car seat adaptor, and the stroller accessories. That was such a blessing to have received that gift.

Regina and Carolyn the wonderful hosts




 The best card I have ever seen. My girlfriend Jasmine gave this to me with a matching pair of frocks (fake crocks... to match Gable's). I couldn't stop laughing!!!

No comments: