2.02.2012

16 Weeks!

How far along? 16 Weeks

Total weight gain: After losing 15 pounds in my first trimester and I have gained 2 pounds back.

Maternity clothes? Not yet. Let's just say things are starting to get tight. I just bought a bella band last week and I think I will be busting it out this week.

Stretch marks? none yet

Sleep: I can't get enough!

Best moment this week: Gable read in a book that the baby will be more comfortable with me cause they will know my voice. So he is now reading to my belly every night so the baby can hear him speak. It is the sweetest funniest thing to see.

Miss Anything? I Seared Tuna. It is by far my favorite thing to eat it is so hard not to have any. But I will do anything to protect my little blessing.

Movement: Not yet

Food cravings: Half sours (I think it is the vinegar in them), shrimp and fruit

Anything making you queasy or sick: Meat being cooked. I can eat it if I am at a restaurant but can’t make it at home.

Gender: No idea. One more week till we find out. I originally thought Baby G is a girl, but now I am not too sure.

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: overall feeling pretty great, but if I don’t eat every two hours I start getting nauseas

Belly Button in or out? in

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Very Happy, and I have a calmness going on to.

Looking forward to: Next Saturday we find out what Baby G is at the Gender Reveal Party we are hosting for our family. I am also looking forward to registering.

3 comments:

Annie said...

So cute! I love these posts!! So fun to look back on AFTER the baby is here!!

Lori said...

You look adorable! I wasn't that cute when I was 16 weeks :) Can't wait to find out what you're having!

new follower, please stop on by:
http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Ooh, how exciting!! Congratulations on the baby!

I'm so glad you stopped in to check out the recipe for the Coconut Bars, this way I get to congratulate you!