11.04.2011

Five WONDERFUL Years!

5 years ago today I walked down the aisle to an acoustic guitar playing Be Thou My Vision, As my father gave me away to the man of my dreams. We said our vows, had our first communion as a couple, poured our sand for the sand ceremony, and had the best first kiss a married woman could have. Gable and I become one!


The rest of the day was incredible! My daddy and Momma gave us a true celebration with the people we loved the most. If you were in the room you could feel the LOVE and happiness! We were given the best speeches from the Best Man (Gable's brother), From the bottom of my heart to the top of my heart! The Maid of Honor (my beautiful sissy), Amy found her true love when she met Jeff.


I can honestly not believe that we have been married for five years! I am so thankful that I found my mate at the age of 18 and married him at 21. He is the prefect person for me to spend the rest of my life with.


Gable

Thank you for always being there for me. Giving me encouragement when I needed it most. Loving the LORD more then me and in return being a better soul mate for it. Leading our family (me and the furr babies) on this incredible journey that the Lord has laid out for us. I am so Honored to be called Mrs. Jeff Gable. I know you will be a remarkable father to our future kids.


Always remember Steady As We Go!


I love you!!!!!

Ame

















No comments: