4.12.2012

The Push Present… need ideas!!!

With my husband’s job he is fully aware of what this is. He has also told one of my closest friends that he has already got it for me. I can’t wait to see what he has picked out!

I know that Gable is going to be an amazing coach during the delivery! He has this gentleness and strength that will help me get through it. So I would like to get him a coach (man’s version of the push present) gift. I just don’t know what I want to get him. He only wears his wedding band, a live strong bracelet, and his watch every day. The boy will NOT wear a necklace or bracelet, so jewelry is out. He loves playing guitar, but a new guitar is out of the price range. I am clueless on what to get him! I could really use some help ladies!!! Price range $50 - $100, think creatively and a little practical.

No comments: