10.05.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Hump Day everyone! I can't believe that there is only two more days till the weekend. It feels like a Monday to me!!!


Today I am link to This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday!!!


I am loving this gold Fossil watch. I am a total Fossil snob, and feel that you could never have enough watches!!! This was just put on my Christmas for my parents. I am pretty sure I will be getting it (momma and I went to fossil and picked it out) but ya never know :).

This quite time is amazing. I recommend it to every lady that is married!

Thank you Mr. Columbus for giving me next Monday off!


I am in LOVE with these outfit ideas! I will be printing these up and trying to recreate them!








I love this picture that was submitted to MSNBC's photo of the week


Pumpkin Bread... LOVE!



I am loving this bible verse

Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

Deuteronomy 6:5

4 comments:

Katie said...

Love those outfits! Super cute! That picture of the spider web is awesome!!

Kristen said...

i love that watch! and those outfits, perfect for fall

BeckyJo606 said...

I love those outfits! The watch is super cute too--glad you're getting it for Christmas! Have a great Wednesday! :)

Caroline said...

I love that Fossil watch.