10.18.2011

Weekend Recap - My BIRTHDAY

My birthday was fabulous.
It was filled with laughter and love.

I was able to celebrate my 26th birthday with my family.
We went to a restaurant on the water to watch the sunset. After some frosty beverages and Delicious food... we danced.

But lets rewind to my start of the day.

Woke up to my handsome hubby giving me a cup of coffee. I got ready for work and I was off, for a half day full of fun work things and then shopping! O how I adore shopping!!!

If you are not a stranger to this blog then you already know I work with the most amazing woman in the world... my mother. She put this darling balloon, a birthday sign and a snow ball on my desk. She is sooo sweet!
Then my other coworkers went and got donuts in my honor.
They sang to me (a little off key) that wonderful birthday tune, handed me a card and then we all stuffed our faces with everything bad for us!
I took a quick snapshot of my coworkers.
Then Mr. UPS Man brought me this little surprise.
My card. This made me laugh so hard!
These beautiful roses smelled so good.
One of the many awesome perks working for the company I do, is on your birthday they give you a half day! So I went shopping, relaxed and spent time with my sister.

Now we are back to the dinner, drinking and dancing part of the night.
Those three D's are very common with my family!

My wonderful daddy and sweet sissy!
My Uncle Tim and his fiance Sue (LOVE HER!)
Momma and Me
Daddy being Daddy

Awww Now we start the dancing. The Schoeny's are no strangers to the dance floor. We don't care if there is 1000's of people or no one on the dance floor.
Momma stole Jeff's sunglasses and started dancing.

My WONDERFUL parents!
I am so blessed that I have parents that are as much, if not even more in love with each other then the day they said I Do.
Hottest Husband EVER!
Saturday was another birthday celebration with my friends. Sadly I don't have any photo's. But I will always have the memories. Sigh...

Sunday Night Jeff and I had dinner with his parents. We went to Sandy's favorite place, Chili's. It was so much fun talking with them. They are the sweetest in laws! After much fun this was the prefect way to unwind from the birthday extravaganza.
Turning 26 was not as bad as I was thinking it would be. Next month we will be celebrating Jeff's BIG 3-0!!!!!

No comments: