9.28.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



I am Loving that the Bulls are 4-0.

S O U T H F L O R I D A, South Florida, South Florida, Go BULLS!!!

I am Loving that my favorite drink is back!!!

I am loving this dress from Old Navy. Not the perfect USF green, but it will do for game day!




I am loving this new show. The casting was done very well!


I am loving that I recieved my winnings from Love Stitched... Post coming soon!

I am loving this new color that I bought from Essie, Lady Like


I am Loving my new Vera Bradley blanket that Jeff bought me. He is the best!


I am loving this gorgous man! I am so blessed to spend my forever with him!

I am loving this bible verse my blogging friend Cherish posted! She is so sweet!!!

"The Lord Almighty is the one you are to regard as holy, He is the one you are to fear, He is the one you are to dread..." not some people.
Isaiah 8:13

No comments: