9.14.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

On this wonderful Wednesday I am linking up to This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday.


I am Loving that we received our NeedToBreathe tickets in the mail today!

I am Loving that fall is around the corner!

I am Loving that I lost 5 pounds! It's not easy, but will be sooo worth it!


I am loving that college football has started. Love putting on my green and gold!!!!


I am Loving this bible verse..
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.
Ephesians 4:2-3


3 comments:

Kristen said...

Congrats on the weight loss! It sucks but it's so worth it when you see those results. :)

BeckyJo606 said...

Congrats on the weight loss! It's so tough, but I hope you are patting yourself on the back for the success! :)

Elizabeth said...

Love the verse! I am so excited for fall too. Ready for this hot weather to go away.