8.17.2011

{What I'm Loving Wednesday!}


I am loving this handsome hubby of mine!


I am loving that my sister in law got a job with Bic! What a blessing for her and Jeremy!!!!

Congrats Megan!!!!


I am loving this dish towel I bought at Target. This has been my morning saying for years!

I am loving that the hubby landed in Chicago safely!


I am loving that you can by Octoberfest again! Fall is around the corner.



I am loving this color from Essie called East Hampton Cottage


I am loving that I made 4 batches of homemade fondant for three cakes that I am making!!! It is so good, but so bad for you!



I hope y'all are loving this Wednesday!

4 comments:

Katiern827 said...

Oh Octoberfest how I love you! Stopping by from WILW. Have a great day!

Kit said...

Great things you are loving today!

Sarah said...

YAY! Congrats to your sister the job :) And, Octoberfest is kind of the best thing in the world! You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

Unknown said...

Holy cow that's a lot of fondant! I made some for a cake once and I swore it off-that was over 4 years ago, and I really haven't though much more about it since then...until now lol! :)