9.17.2010

ROAD TRIP!!!



I am so giddy today! J, my best friend Barby, and her boyfriend Dan are driving to St. Augustine this weekend! Barby and Dan have never been there or stayed in a bed and breakfast. So we are staying in the historical district in the Castle Inn. The best part about it is... they have knight statues everywhere. J saw that on their website and was sold. I use to live there, and we (J and myself) go every year while we are doing J's yearly Mayo Clinic check up. As another great perk, Saturday one of our favorite bands is going to be there. OAR (also know as Of A Revolution)! It's there last concert this year so they are not having a cover band. Just a really long set. I will have to take video and post it.

I pray that everyone has a great weekend!
What is every one's weekends plans? Anything fun?

No comments: