1.31.2012

Hair Cut Time

I can't believe I am going to admit this out loud, but i have not gone to get my hair cut in over a year. I would forget to make an appointment, not have enough allowance to get it done. But thanks to my wonderful momma it is getting cut on Saturday.




For the past 6 months i have curled my hair everyday to hide the dead ends. Momma called me a classy hillbilly and couldn't have a daughter of hers walk around with split ends.



Now how do i want it cut... I could not think of any stars hair that i really liked. Then on My Style last night a new show aired called Meet the Amandas. Jackpot! I am in love with Amanda's hair style. I will make mine a little longer then hers but basically the same idea. I am so hoping that it will turn out good.

photos from MyStyle


What do y'all think? Can I pull it off?

No comments: