2.19.2008

Cookies for the Cause

So today I started getting things together for my first fundraiser for the 3-Day Breast Cancer Walk… I am calling it “Cookies for the Cause”.

This is how it is going to work…. I am going to make about 300 cookies in 3 different flavors. Chocolate Chip, Sugar Cookie, and Peanut butter (I know I sound crazy). I am going to wrap 2 cookies in a clear bag, tie them with a pretty pink bow and sell them during my lunch break. I have not decided on how much I should charge for them. I was thinking $2.50, but I am not to sure if that is too much? I will just have to ask my fellow walkers.

Jacqueline is going to lend me some of her baking gadgets, so I am hoping that will be a big help. She has stackable cooling racks (witch is great because I have the tiniest kitchen known to man kind) and cookie sheets. And I know Jeff is going to go insane. All of these cookies and he is not aloud to have any! Well maybe I will let him have a couple of the chocolate chipsJ.

So I will keep you posted in how the baking, packaging and selling goes. Wish me luck!

No comments: