I'm linking up to This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday

USF Football has started back up. Our team is looking horrible this year, but I still love my BULLS!

I ordered Caleb's Birth Announcement and can't believe how well they turned out.

Pumpkin Beer is back!!!

I bought Caleb some tank tops. They are perfect for this Florida heat!

Our Cloth Diapers came in the mail. We have a friend that uses these, and I learned that cloth diapering is really not as bad as people make it out to being. After we have used these for awhile I will write a post about them.

Our sweet baby boy smiles so much now. It melts my heart every time he smiles at me!!!

Hope everyone is having a great week!


Allison said...

The birth announcements turned out super cute!

That's neat you're a USF fan! Skip Holtz is my school's (ECU) former coach!


Kristin said...

visiting from the link up...your baby boy is just absolutely precious!


Ashlynn said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog today!! Newest follower :) I love Caleb's litte gator top. Harper had the very same one and it was one of my favorites. He is adorable :)