9.10.2009

{UF game}

Jeff and I were given 4 tickets to the first Gator game of the season. We were really excited for three reasons.
1) First UF game ever
2) Jenny and Chris were going with us (both are UF grads)
3) We were going to see our niece and nephew

This is me in my prison cell. With all of the luggage and tailgating gear, we had no room for the ladder golf game. So for the three hour car drive it sat on my lap :)

Jenny and I prepping the buffet


Sandy playing the ladder golf game

Jenny and I won 5 out of 5 games.

Sandy, Carson, and Abby tailgated with us before the game. The kids were having so much fun. They brought some games and played ladder golf with us. Carson got pretty good at the game.


Our group in the Swamp

Our next UF game is next year. USF plays them at the swamp. GO BULLS!

No comments: