1.14.2009

{my hubby}



*What is his name? Jeffrey John

*How long have you been married? A little over 2 years.
*How long did you date? We started dating in Dec. 2003 and got married November 2006

*How old is he? 27

*How old are you? 23
*Who eats more? Jeff does

*Who said "I love you" first? He did (under the tusan sun:) )

*Who kissed who first? Jeff kissed me first but I was more than willing to kiss him back.

*What was your first date? I honestly don’t remember our first date, we new each other for a long time and then just started talking…. Talking then turned into dating.

*Who is taller? Jeff

*Who sings better? Jeff tells me I am a good singer, but i disagree

*Whose temper is worse? Mine, I have no patients.

*Who does the laundry? We both do

*Who does the dishes? I do the dishes at night and Jeff does them in the morning

*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jeff does.

*Who pays the bills? Jeff does everything with the money; he is really good about that type of stuff :)

*Who mows the lawn? We don’t have a lawn (condo) but when we do that is all Jeff

*Who cooks dinner? I do, Jeff makes me nervous in the kitchen.

*Who drives when you are together? Jeff does.

*Who is more stubborn? I am.

*Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? It depends on the situation.

*Whose parents do you see the most? I see my mom everyday (work with her), but for the most part it is in the middle.

*Who proposed? Jeff did!

*Who has more friends? I think we both have an equal amount of friends. We share a lot of friends.

*Who has more sibling? Jeff does. He has 2 siblings and I have 1.

*Who wears the pants in the family? Jeff does and I gladly let him wear them. :)

No comments: